Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2014

WOW it is June already!  Time does fly when you are having fun!    I have been doing a lot of activities with my son, not too much with my hubby as he has been working a lot of hours!  But in the winter I get to spend more with hubby then my son as he is gone more during the winter!  So I guess it is a win win either way!
I got some awesome projects I have been working on!  Yep even have photo's...lol  I know can you believe it!  I will share later on this month!

Now on to this months CC and what is coming up!

This month CTMH has a great CC going on and lots of great bundles to post!

In honor of our founder and CEO Jeanette lynton's 30 year Anniversary in the stamping & scrapbooking industry, when you place an order totaling $50 during the month of june, you can add your choice of 1 of 6 great gift collections to your order for just $30.
Watch this video to see the 6 collections!                                                                    




Stamp of the month  KABOOM! 


Legacy of the heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!