Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dasmask Divas Blog Hop using Ariana Paper Pack!

Welcome to the Damask Divas Blog Hop!


If you come from Hillary Harris then you are on the right path.

If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free

to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.

I love the project that I have been working on the last few days!  I was unsure of what I was going to do!  So I was challenged by a new customer to use the scraps left over from the projects we had been working on.  She was telling me about how she would like to be more organized with making and sending out cards to her family and friends.  So this is what I come up with so far.  I used up all my scraps for this project using the Ariana paper pack. Love it!  











what is nice about this is she can put address labels, Photo's or what ever she wants in the back pockets and the little pockets I made with the scrap paper I had here she can put the names and dates on the cards and also stamps or little things to slip in the card she is sending.  So every thing is all there all's she has to do is get a card or the cards she will be sending and she is set.  I really had a fun time working on this.  I know i will be making me one also!  Ok the months that don't have a big or small tag is because these are the months that don't have any birthdays or what ever in those months!  Also in the front and back of the pocket Album I put Weddings and Anniversary's and in the back Graduations and Boss day, Grandparents day and ETC. I did this just in case she need to put special notes or invites in those places to keep track of them!!   


I used the My Creations Kraft Pocket Album Z1870
               Ariana Assortment  Z3002
                  Ariana Complements  X7179C
                  S1111 Charish the Day (Retired Stamp set)
                



Thank you for hopping in.

The next blog on the list is Danielle DeNise Hope you have a great time on


our hop checking out all the creations using Ariana paper pack.  If you get


lost, just hop on over to the Damask Divas Blog to find the


complete list of blog hop participants.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa for your kind words! I love it that you took the time to post

      Delete
  2. I love this album!! Great job Tammy! I cannot wait to make mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shirley thanks so much for taking the time to post a comment! Love them! Thank you also for the kind words. I would love to see yours when it is finished! I wish you only the best!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Great job! And what a great idea! Think I need to do something like this because I'm sure good at making cards but not so good at sending them... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilliary Thank you for taking the time to post a comment! Love them! Thank you for the kind words!! I wish you all the best! Would love to see what you come up with!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made extra pockets to the pages in this book!! This has fun written all over it, any young lady would love it for a keepsake booklet!! Very nice work Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Traci thank you for the kind words! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Means so much! Thank you again Traci! I do love how this album came together! I really like the paper pack! The keepsake album of yours is an awesome idea! I know know what to make for my friends girl that will be graduating next year! A keepsake with the invites and all that Thar will go together as a set! Thanks for the idea! Now get an other book on my list to order! Thanks againf or the great idea!

      Delete
  6. How fun is this!!!! Great job! What a awesome challenge and fabulous project that came out! Loves-Scrappin madge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scrappin Madge! It was so much fun and yes an awesome challenge as well! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment and also for your kindness!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!