Monday, March 3, 2014

March already

How time flies when you are having fun...and not so much fun...lol  

CTMH has a super special for Studio J going on this month.  I would take advantage of this!  I am going to have some prints printed from SJ....Love it!
So excited for this!!! 

Here is more detail about this amazing special! <3

Love it!!! So cool! Clickon Studio J and go and play, create and have fun!
Studio J

Here is the stamp of the month!!  So Cute!

Shop Stamps, paper, tools, embellishments, etc HERE


Crop time this month.  Make sure you sign up ASAP as spots go fast!  If I need to I can set up an other day for an other one!  May be have a two or three day crop!  We will get together and talk about it! :)
Leave a Legacy for yours today  It is never too late to start!

Legacy of the heart




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!