Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Idea book,. New Product. Great deals

Wow the deal on the paper packs of cardstock and Ebossing folders is Hugh! Love it!
To see the paper packs of Cardstock that is available to get this great offer click here
It is the cardstock that is $14.50. The ones that are more or less in value is not available
for this offer!  Single or Combo packs of colored Cardstock!
I am so excited about this offer!  I can now stock up on my color cardstock and get a great product for Free!  WOW amazing offer!  Close to my Heart Rocks!

Now for the unvailing of the Idea Book....So cute and fun plus they out did them selves again as always!!!

Go here  if you would like to get a copy!   Enjoy!

Have a ink fingers day

Legacy of the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!