Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feb 2014

Love is in the Air! 

I have been working on a workshop for Feb!  This is going to be an awesome one!  I am so excited!

I have a little peek for you!   Now remember it is only a sneak peek at what is to come with this workshop!  There is more to it just wanted to give you a little tease! :)

Key 2 My Heart
I am really excited and can't wait to see you all at the workshop!  We are going to have so much fun!  It is the first Thur of the month and then Saturday and Sunday by RAVP only!  I know some have said that they would rather be on a Saturday or Sunday!  Friday is ok too just have to check with me for hours!  If you need to make an appointment I know some times life gets in the way! 

Looking forward to seeing you there!  

OMGosh We have some awesome NEW PRODUCTS!!!!  Yep this is the Release month for the New Idea Book!  So looking forward to getting the New Idea Book to you ASAP if you have not already gotten it! 

CTMH is having a deal this month! 

Buy any two cardstock color paper packs either in single color or combo colors and get an Embossing folder free!  So for every 2 Cardstock paper packs you purchase you get 1 Embossing folder free!  I am so excited!  I can always use paper so this is a great incentive for all of us to stock back up on paper!  I am so excited about this!  

Stamp of the month! Remember when you purchase 50 dollars you can get the SOTM for only 5 dollars.  What a savings that is as well!  
Have any questions ask away!  

Leave a legacy for yours today! It is never too late!

Legacy of the heart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!