Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Jan Special 2014

Jan Special from me only! 



Spend 100.00 Dollars or more get a stamp A size stamp set of your choice free!

Spend 150.00 get a B size Stamp set!

Spend 200.00 get a C size stamp set!

Spend 250.00 get a D size stamp set free!
 
And a chance to be the mystery hostess!

All's you need to do is go to my Website here

Place your order!   I will make sure everyone gets in to the Drawing 

for the Hostess with the Most-us!  If you need any help please 

contact me Here

I would be happy to help in any way you can!

Leave a Legacy for yours today!  It is never too late to start!


Legacy of the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!