Friday, December 20, 2013

Joining my Success Team!

Hurry Time is running out and fast!  
Are you or have you been thinking of Joining CTMH as an Indfepenent Consultant? 
It is still $49 until Dec 31, 2013!   And you can still have the STTT with $300 for your first month and try for the 2nd STTT of $1200. So right now the Essential Kit is $49 and the Master Kit is $99! When you do hit your first STTT of $300 you get $25 in Product Credit from CTMH. When you hit your 2nd STTT you get $75 Product Credit from CTMH.  


This is the new updates I have received.  Jan 1st, 2014 there will only be one master kit for $99 and you can work for the one STTT of $1200 and you get a reward of $99 so your kit would be free!  But only after you reach your $120 STTT with in 3 months!  
Now it is up to you about joining or not.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me!  

Here is a Photo of the Current Consultant Kit of $49.
 Here is the Master kit
The Master Kit is both kits in one!
Here is a sneak peak at New Mater kit coming Jan1,2014!

Ihave given you the updates that I received! So you can pick what you want to do!  I would love to have you on my Success Team!   Looking forward to you joining! :) 

Click here to Join! 
Inky fingers day!

Leave a legacy for yours today!  It is never too late to start!
Legacy of the Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!