Friday, November 8, 2013

Join My Team

What a Deal CTMH is having!  This is the time to Join my Team!

Here is the deal and a great one at that!  I am so excited to be sharing this with you!  LOVE IT!!!

Get all of this for only $49   For the Essential Kit Worth $155 in retail value!

                                   


If you want more to get your business started and or have more tools and product to play with then you will love the Master kit:

You get the Essential Plus these! LOVE IT!!  What a deal this!  WOW  Only $99 for both!  Worth of $335 in retail value!



When you join my Team  from November 1 to December 15 and submit qualifying
personal sales, you’ll receive a stunning new product, the Picture My Life scrapbooking program
FREE (retail $24.95)! Select from eight darling themes, from vacation to friendship to childhood
each featuring 122 double-sided cards plus 10 unique Memory Protectors to capture it all.
Picture it—then capture it!







Consultants must submit minimum qualifying personal sales of $300 by March 31, 2014.
Close To My Heart reserves the right to make substitutions based on product availability.

Free item available after January 1, 2014.

For a limited time offer from me only!!
If you sign up this month I am givnig away a Paper Pack or a B size stamp set to each person that Join's my Team in Nov.!  

WOW what a deal you will be getting for such  little amount to get started!  I am so stoked about this!  So excited for each one that signs up with me!  

Leave a Legacy of yours today!  It is never too late to start!!!

Legacy of the heart!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!