Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sparkle & Shine Blog Hop

Sparkle & Shine Blog Hop

Welcome to the Sparkle & Shine Blog Hop

If you came from Amie Kiger you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.






Well, you made it to the end of this month's hop.  We hope you had as much fun browsing our creations as we had making them! Before you get too busy making your wish lists from all of this amazing inspiration, If you would like to start the hop all over again start with Mandy Leahy  Thanks so much for hopping with us--now go get your crafty on!

Sparkle and Shine Workshop on the go 

Sparkle Holiday Shapes


October Stamp of the Month

Stamp set. 

Value Pack


Inks I used:  Slate
                   Cranberry
                   Juniper
             
                    

10 comments:

  1. Super cute! Loving your use of the washi tape! I think I'm regretting not buying them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hillary thank you so much for the kindness and love! I did enjoy making these cards!

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I love them all! I need to get this paper pack and play with some fun Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady Rynn thanks for your kindness and love! You will have so much fun with that paper pack! I enjoyed making them!

      Delete
  3. Oh how I love all the bling!!! Thanks so much for all the washi inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kigz thank you for the kindness and love! You are so welcome! At first I was not at all going to use washi tape....lol But I got some and WOW I love it! So I had to get some of the Sparkle and Shine washi tape! I am so glad I did I love it! I enjoyed making all these cards!

      Delete
  4. Just love these! The Washi tape is an addiction and I love how you showcased it on these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci thanks for the kindness and love! Thanks! I did enjoy making these cards and I also love using the washi tape! It really is awesome to use! I love that you can tear it and it still looks good! You can also cut it to make it look neat! Very easy to use! I love it to that it even looks great even if it is not straight on the paper! Gives it an whole new look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I might have to buy the washi tapes now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness! Oh I love that washi tape. I was not sure if I would like it but I got some and I have to use it when ever I can! Great Product!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!