Monday, September 2, 2013

National Stamping Month

Yep that is right it is National Stamping Month!  WOW Sept is a great month for me!

I have a birthday this month and I have a Niece that has a birthday!  My grandpa's bithday was this month!  I love it!   I really love that this month it starts to cool down!  Like today is a beautiful day!  We get to have the windows open!

 Oh I blow up my vacuum!,,,,lol  Not kidding!  So now I have to plan on getting me one, one of these days...lol  But I did have it for a long time and I used it almost every day!  So I got my moneys worth out of it and then some!   I did get my home vacuumed before it went!!  That is a plus!  Got to Love Sept!  Oh maybe a birthday gift!!!  Ok wishful thinking...lol  Ok now on with what I wanted to post!


You are going to want to order this month for sure!  You are going to love our Constant Campaign

3 Tmes the fun with our New Stamp Set Trio!   Yes I said 3 New Stamp Set Trio! Only $10 with a qualifying Purchase!
Just place a $50 dollar order and get this for $10 dollars!  This is a Retail Value of $47.80 dollar For only $10 dollars!  What a deal this is!


Plus you qualify for the SOTM (Stamp of the Month)   Oh a must have stamp set too!  Love it!





I am going to featuring two paper packs this month!  I know this is a new one for me and I really wanted to give you a sneak peak of layouts made with these two paper packs!  They can be used for more then what they are intended for !  I love them both!   If you don't know Fall is just one of my most fave season of all!  I love the colors, harvest and Giving Thanks, Thanksgiving etc.

Two layouts using the Huntington paper pack:  Gorgeous!!!!

 CLICK HERE for the Huntington paper pack!  Love it!  Just Beautiful Paper pack!


CLICK HERE for the Baby Cakes Paper pack!

Both of these paper packs can be used a fall or other occasions!  Gorgeous paper packs and Gorgeous layouts!


Feel free to contact me to get stared or you would love to go a play! EMAIL ME


Leave a Legacy for your today!  It is never too late to start!

Legacy of the Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!