Saturday, April 27, 2013

Remember I posted a while back about the Storage Boxes from CTMH.  Well I bought the Stamp org. and the medium Org.   I love them!  I am going to be getting more of both and I need two of the smaller ones.  I can't wait to get them.  They are so useful!  They are so worth getting.  I think they are cheaper then other storage items I have seen and they hold a lot but in a small space.  My Scrap Studio is not all that big so I have to find ways to use my space wisely!  CTMH storage Cases do just that!  

This is why I love Close To My Heart!  They are a company that is always coming up with new and better products to server their consultants and customers!    I am in so much of an Awe over how great they are!!

There Products Rock!  Click below to go see the Great Org. that CTMH has for sale!  I love it!!!!


Medium Organizer




These are a must have for small spaces or a closet craft room!  

I want to make my scrap studio more cleaner and more org. plus free of clutter and boxes all over the place!!!   I am getting so excited about this!  Boy did I need this!!! :)   My whole Studio needed this...lol 

So give them a try I know you will love them as much as I do!  Such a space saving organizers!  Love it!!!!   So will you!  

Legacy of the heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!