Monday, April 22, 2013

Place an order! April 22 to the 30th!

This month has flew bye!  I can't believe that it is now the 22nd of April!   Boy it is getting closer to Close to my heart Convention again!  I just can't believe the time is fling buy so fast!!!!  I my self can't wait for Convention time!  It is such an exciting time!  We get hits here and there about what might be coming!  I love that they put hints in different places for all of us Consultants and our customers to take a sneak peek!   I am really getting excited to learn more about what is to come!

WOW our new Fall Winter catty will be here before you know it!   I am excited for the new but I still have somethings out of the current catty I want...lol  

I am going to be giving each of those that place an order with me from April 22 to 30th a little gift!  Yep need to get those in as time is coming to a close for this month!    

Place your order on my website or through me,  I will email you or call you what ever you would like or if you order off my website you will get an email about the free gift and the drawing or drawings you will be placed in!  Depends on the amount your order comes to before shipping and taxes!  

If you would like to come to a workshop or have a gathering let me know!  I welcome you with open arms!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!