Monday, March 25, 2013

SJ Layouts

I am going to see if I can share some layouts that I did with SJ.  I am hoping I can figure out how to load them.  I think they turned out really well!   I can't wait to see them in person!

Ok here goes!  I am going to try now for the  upteen time to get them to load.  I think I have figured it out!









OMG I finially got it to work!  Way cool!  Now you get to see part of what I was up to the past few months.  I am please with them.  I even loed them in person!  Just awesome....Yes it is different the with paper but it turned out so well!!!!   I am in love with SJ now.  I will be doing more layouts using SJ.   But I still love to use paper so I will still be working with paper.  

Take the time to try SJ.  If not to buy the layouts but to use as a tool for paper scrapping.  See what your layout will look like with using the paper on SJ.

If you have questions contact me.  I am not a pro but if I don't know I am sure I can find out with in a few days or less!

Leave a legacy of your heart

Legacy of the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!