Saturday, February 2, 2013

Featured Tool of the month Feb 2013

I wanted to feature a tool each month that I use the most or that I love to use!  Like a must have!   

This Fab month of Feb I want to share my must have of the new Paper Trimmer that CTMH sells!  

I love it!  So much easier to work with!  it is just awesome tool for me!   I don't have to guess now

at what size it is accurate way more then the other ones they have sold.  Like at the 5 in marks It glides so much easier! I just can't say enough about this too!  It is an well spend investment.     

The Sure Cut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Z1783 is so awesome!  If you don't have a trimmer you just love

Or are in need of one then this is a great trimmer to have on hand!


The blades for them are here:  Cutting Blades           Z1784
                               Cutting & Scoring Blades Z1785



Leave a legacy of your heart

Legacy of the heart


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!