Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome to Legacy of the heart!

Welcome to Legacy of the heart!  

I love Close To My Heart products.   I am so excited to be an Independent CTMH Consulatnat.

Yep you guessed I just signed up this morning.  Looking forward to it!

I am so looking forward to getting started paper crafting!  I Love it!   I am so looking forward to
getting my kit in the mail.   So exciting!   I can't wait to get started..      Can you tell I am
excited...CTMH just Rocks.  I can't say enough great things about this company!
   
Now off to get things done!  So I can paper craft for a while tonight.  So excited...oh sad that already.

Happy Paper Crafting.    

Leave a Legacy of your heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!