Thursday, January 31, 2013

Damask Divas Blog Hop




Welcome to Legacy of the heart Blog. Welcome to the Damask Divas Blog Hop! There are lots of Talented CTMH Consultants in this hop. Enjoy the hop!

If you came from Amie Kiger, you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.

For Always paper pack is one of my favorite paper pack in the spring Idea book! I have always wanted to use a canvas to create on. I was able to create this Scrapbook page!  



WOW very easy to use. I love that I got to use stamps on it as well. CTMH stamps are the best by far! I had a wonderful time creating with this Wotg kit.
The list of CTMH products I used on this project:

New 6X6 Canvas Z1818
For Always Workshop on the go kit! G1055
The embellishments that come in the Wotg kit is so cute.
New In the Background Stamp set D1540




“The next blog on the list is Roberta Trujillo-Hupp. Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using (insert paper pack name). If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas Blog for the full list.”  

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful Scrapbook layout, love the canvas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I really loved working with the canvas!

      Delete
  2. So jealous you have the canvas already!!! Great job on the layout...love where you stamped the canvas. Now I have another one on my list! Happy first blog hop! Congrats, Tammy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amie! Oh I love that too! I had fun creating this project! Oh you will love doing one or more. I am sure I will be doing more!

      Delete
  3. Very nice! Love the canvas and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cydney! I had fun with this project! I really loved that I could stamp on it!

      Delete
  4. Whew-hoo!! This is a great page...from the stamped boarder to the bright heart! This is terrific Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traci thank you for the awesome comments! I so enjoyed working on this project! Looking forward to more!

      Delete
  5. Very pretty scrapbook layout. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri Ann thank you so much for your kind workds!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Latisha for the nice comment. I had fun doing this project!

      Delete
  7. I've got the new catalog but haven't sat down and looked through it yet. All of the pretty projects have me anxious to sit down, look at the catalog and make a list of things I HAVE to have.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried a canvas but now I'm going to have to! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dana you are going to love working with the canvas! Thank you so much for your kindness!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!