Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cleaning, Org.

I didn't get any thing created as of yet.  I started cleaning my Scrapbook room.  I need some organized storage!  So it is on waiting mode right now!...lol 

I love the look of the new Storage system CTMH has out now.  So I really can't wait to order them!  That will help free up so much of my counter top!  I am so excited about CTMH.  They ROCK!   The Product is amazing!  Love it!  

I am waiting on my Kit to come. One more day and it should be here!  Really getting excited about it! 

Ok off  to get busy again.  I want this all nice and clean before I get my kit.  I know I will want to create!

Happy Paper Crafting.    

Leave a Legacy of your heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love to hear from others! I love honesty as it is the best policy!